I blog about Disney, video games, anime, and cute animals.
Enter discount code "shmow-zows" when shopping Cute Harajuku to receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase!
I was tagged by the cutest fox around, southern-seasons!
1. I’m weird about people touching my legs, especially if I’m lying down. It’s like turning the heater all the way up - I instantly overheat!
2. I have to greet every single puppy I see, regardless of their owner’s mood. I mean, I don’t stop every person, and their canine companion, but I have to get excited, and say hello to the dog.
3. I fall asleep to a documentary every night when I’m at home. My film of choice has been The Blue Planet for the past two weeks because I recently received my scuba certification.
4. Ironically enough, the ocean, and everything in it, terrifies me - especially the kelp. Getting tangled in kelp this past weekend while diving didn’t help, either.
5. I’m not a terribly picky eater, but am very sensitive to smell. If I get even the slightest whiff of curry, I will be instantly nauseated, and refuse to eat for the rest of the day. It’s a bit heavy, the scent of curry, so I try to stick with lighter foods.